RE: Tire size questions

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 21:59:58 EST

Pirelli Scorpion Zeroes 255/65R15

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD

From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of
CougarFreak120@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2001 6:45 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Tire size questions

Hey all...long time no post. i'm enjoyin the heck outta my truck!!! a guy
at Timberline Dodge, where i work, sold me a set of 15x8 Dakota wheels,
minus
the tires at $125 for all 4.
Here's the question- What size tires fit these rims?? i've totally
forgotten:*( my truck is a Y2K Dakota 4x2, reg. cab, v6, 5speed. i can't
wait to get these things mounted with tires! any tires that i should look
at more than others??

TIA,
Mike C., Portland, Oregon.

'We will rock your world and crush your heartbeat!!!'