Re: SLT Front and Rear Bumpers

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 22:12:45 EST

Hey
I did what you want to do a few months ago I paid 240.00 total for both front
and rear chrome bumpers shipped. I love the look of the chrome on the sport.
if you want to see photos of mine click on the link and the new photos are at
the bottom of the page <A
HREF="http://www.geocities.com/dakotausa/mytruck.html">
http://www.geocities.com/dakotausa/mytruck.html> I don't have the e-mail
address of the guy I deal with but I have it at work and I will send it to
you tomarrow. The place is called All Kinds of Bumpers. I hope this helps ya
out

Chris Lambert
Lowered 00 CC Sport + 4.7 V-8 5 speed 3.55 LSD Z-tube intake, Mobil 1, 180
T-stat, Jet Stage II, PowerSlot Rotors, Flowmaster catback duel tips, Tint,
2001 16 X8 rims, Street Scene painted Mirrors, Clear Front Lenses, chrome
grille and bumpers
220 RWHP around 270 FWHP
1/4 mile 14.98@89.65 before mods looking at 14.7 or 14.6