Re: Tire size questions

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 22:47:02 EST

Goodyear Eagle LS 255/65/15

a great dry/wet tire,but sucks fr snow.Ill be replacing mine when they need
them,right back to goodyear.I LOVE MY EAGLES!

>From: CougarFreak120@aol.com
>To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>Subject: DML: Tire size questions
>Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 21:44:41 EST
>
>Hey all...long time no post. i'm enjoyin the heck outta my truck!!! a guy
>at Timberline Dodge, where i work, sold me a set of 15x8 Dakota wheels,
>minus
>the tires at $125 for all 4.
>Here's the question- What size tires fit these rims?? i've totally
>forgotten:*( my truck is a Y2K Dakota 4x2, reg. cab, v6, 5speed. i can't
>wait to get these things mounted with tires! any tires that i should look
>at more than others??
>
>TIA,
>Mike C., Portland, Oregon.
>
>'We will rock your world and crush your heartbeat!!!'

David Digney
President-Wisconsin Chapter of the DML
List Moderator: "DodgeDakotaQuadCab@egroups.com"
00'QC,SLT+,3.9,42RE,3.55,
K&N Home-Brew,Dynomax Super Turbo,Mobil 1 10w30

"My Dodge Dakota Quad Cab Kicks Ass...Magnum Power!"