RE: Manteo

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 23:42:01 EST

excellent! I won't get out of here until late in the afternoon... they're
talking around 7pm ish, which is waaaaay too late for me, but what can i do
:( oh well, that'll put us in there between 11 and 12, closer to 1 w/ the
wimmin.... I forget what rooms we're in, but you'll figgure it out :) My gf
is bringing her 2 dogs, thankfully NOT in my truck :)

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-
-Well, the bags are packed, the dog is drugged(for his pleasure), cooler is
-cold, truck filled up, we'll be on the road by 900 AM. Jon, I hope we
-haven't passed out by the time y'all show up! See ya in the PM!
-
-Mike J
-Swansboro NC
-99 4x4 Spt 5.2 cc
-AirAid, Gibson Split Rear CatBack
-Smittybilt Nerf Bars, Black Diamond Tread Tool Box
-31x10.5 BFG MT's, 3in Performance Accessories Body Lift
-Mopar PCM, Cobra 29 LTD Classic
-
-
-