Re: Ford Doofus..."An Update"

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 07:49:26 EST

I saw Mr. Doofus again this morning.Watched him cut off 2 drivers.I followed
him again,from McDonalds to his job.

Guess what he does?

a cop...no
a garbage man?..nope

Doofus works for the Wisc Dept of Transportation

HE IS A DRIVING INSTRUCTOR...

(i'll be watching this bozo..i should turn his ass in)

>From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
>To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>Subject: DML: OPEC
>Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 06:59:17 EST
>
>Damn OPEC,
> All they have to do is mention production cut and gas prices go crazy.
>Gas jumped 5 cents a gallon here the other day when they announced the
>planned on cutting production by 5%. I wonder what would happen if they
>just
>cut it and told no one. I'll bet the price would stay where it was for a
>while. Personally I think they should be known as "OPECKERHEADS" and their
>prodcuct should be known as "SCREWED OIL". Oh, for a good cheap synthetic
>"fuel" of 102 octane. Bill
>
>SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM (Bill C.) 2001 QC, 4.7L, 5spd. 3.55 LSD
>K-N + Cool-Air, Quick-D TB, 10w-30 MOBIL 1, 180 T'STAT, SilBlades
>GIBSON 3" Single Side-Swept cat-back, G-TECH, <A
>HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/">"THE DAK"</A>

David Digney
President-Wisconsin Chapter of the DML
List Moderator: "DodgeDakotaQuadCab@egroups.com"
00'QC,SLT+,3.9,42RE,3.55,
K&N Home-Brew,Dynomax Super Turbo,Mobil 1 10w30

"My Dodge Dakota Quad Cab Kicks Ass...Magnum Power!"