pics of new grille guard!!!

From: Steve & Leslie (slarunde@bardstown.com)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 08:36:31 EST

ok guys.. and girls :-)
Here is the link to our pics, just scroll down to the bottom of the page to
see the new ones.
http://www.geocities.com/the_black_ghost_2000/UpdatedPics.html

It's not clean but you can see how it looks. You can also see the new
headlight covers, Steve didn't know about these at first but after the
grille guard was on they look pretty cool... kinda funky.

Should be getting the Westin bars today and also our Shaker hood should be
arriving anytime, will post pics of those when finished...
see ya and have a nice weekend everyone!!

--
Steve & Leslie Runde
'00 QC SLT+, 3.9, 3.55, Black w/Light Driftwood, Leer cap