Re: lots of input...........update

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 08:41:00 EST

Joe, the 44 is a cap and ball. But, on another note.
I was told to just drop it. This was from a good
friend. I gave him the plate number and he ran it.
Seems that certain people are very interested in these
two or more. Alot of activity going on here. I was
told to back off and forget this incident. No wonder
the locals could've cared less!