Buttonwillow Open Track Day!!!

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 12:31:09 EST

Calling all Mopar driving hotshoes!
Here is an opportunity to run a real race track til you, your, tires, and
your brakes just can't take it any more!!!
Buttonwillow is a great facility, especially in February. Cheap hotels and
decent BBQ are nearby.
See the message below. Steve Wall is a friend of mine and President of the
CPW that puts on Spring and Fall Fling. I don't know Tim Herren. I think
Steve W. helped him set up his cars for handling.

Harmon, can you pass this on the Neon, Shelby, and Strati owners for me?

-Steve Ekstrand
Homepage: http://sites.netscape.net/professormopar/homepage
___________________________________

Hey guys, that date that my friend is renting Buttonwillow is Sunday
Feburary 18th. I'm not going to run my car, but I will be going up
somehow hitching a ride with someone. I will be taking video.

It's $200 for the whole day and it's going to be limited to 30 cars.
So that's a ton of track time. You can pass this onto others. We are
trying to get some Mopars out there. Steve Eckstrand any Dakota R/T
owners want to go out.

Call Tim Herren at 310-322-5592 to reserve a spot. He's bringing a 68
RR: 440 4sp with 1.22 T-bars, 12" disks, big tires etc and a 71 360
4spd Dart: 1.14 T-bars, sway bars, 12" disks, 'glass seats, accusump,
20:1 steering..etc.

Steve Wall
68 Cuda Autocrosser
days 818-865-4451