Walking papers

From: Kevin L. Miller (kmrcdd@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 23:30:49 EST

Looks like my last post went thru so I'll try again

Sorry to here anyone losing their jobs. Look at the opportunities..I was
browsing our career path site today..Unfortunately didn't see anything in
IT..I will look again this weekend. .there have been several openings
related recently.... there was a listing for a Manager-Fleet Operations for
Southwestern Bell in St Louis. For any of the Mechanically inclined..
requirements :Master Mechanic with all ASE certifications...managing repair
operations for fleet of 10,000 vehicles. If anyone is interested mail me off
the DML.....great pay ....