RE: RE: CD Changer Gremlins

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sat Jan 20 2001 - 12:20:58 EST

Sorry Crit, but they don't. The only thing I can tell you is to hook up a
scanner that can read the CTM and CCD and see where that leads you. The
manuals never visit the fact that you can connect a CD changer. All the
necessary instructions should have come with your unit.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD