Re: Bug deflectors

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Sat Jan 20 2001 - 17:09:54 EST

When I bought my 97 I had them throw in the Mopar deflector. Didn' t like
it so I bought the Deflecta-Shield "Mirage", and I like this one a lot
better. Lund also makes nice ones. Besides, the Deflecta-Shield bolted up
into the same Mopar holes, so no extra drilling, ( gee maybe they all come
from the same factory).

HTH
Jay