White Lightning at AutoX

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@uci.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 21 2001 - 01:05:08 EST

So I see this Gen I lightning, which instict tells me to kick his ass.
I'm all wound up too from my incounter with the ricer last night. So
I'm staring down the Lightning (the truck not the driver) where ever it
goes. Then I see a guy talking to the driver of the lightning who looks
familiar. Wait a minute, that's my mom's ex-boyfriend from when I was
8. This guy tracks me down every 3 or 4 years to "stay in touch". I
hate this guy. My father beat him to a pulp one time (yea dad). So
this gave me great satisfaction in beating up on that lightning.

Jay W