RE: Ricer Attack (long)

From: Tom Slick North (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Jan 21 2001 - 01:32:07 EST

Why not take the principle of the tazer just a bit farther, but use magnetic
contacts instead of dart tips... and kick a lot more voltage... with a
laser pointer to see where it is aimed... using a small joystick to aim and
fire...

I'll help design and build a prototype... Anyone else want to?

We could patent it, and all become rich... then spend all our money on our
Dakotas!!!

Later,
Tom "Slick"