First 1/4 mile run....Don't laugh!

From: DONKEYJAKE@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 21 2001 - 03:10:14 EST

I've got a 97 5.2 auto CC 4x4 with the towing and handling package. Mods are
10" K&N round filter on TB, dual Gibson cat-back, chrome Gibson headers, MSD
wires, of course 3923's, Lava liner in bed (same as Rhino) and a Hurst
shifter on my T-case.

Keep in mind it was my 1st time at the track and I was nervous as HELL. I hit
the lanes to just run for time after I saw some rigs I knew my 4x4 could
take. I also let up off the gas and broke a little after I hit the 1/8
markers! I got confused and did I mention that I was nervous as HELL?

Reaction- 1.462 (ouch)
60 ft- 2.462
1/8 ET- 10.798
1/8 mph- 65.03
1/4 ET- 17.240
1/4 mph- 65.80

See I told you that I hit the brake after the 1/8! Check out my speeds for
the 1/8 and 1/4! All right, go ahead and laugh!

JAKE