Re: Texas DML members?

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (rt_killer98@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 21 2001 - 15:39:36 EST

Hey Tom,
I know of a few people that goto Ennis. Dan Dean goes
when it is opened, and I think Mike Gansky does as
well. I know Alan Short went but don't know if he
still goes on a regular basis. All of them have R/T's.
You can find dan and Mike on the Dallas Dakotas
egroup, or you can find their email addys in the
member's list on the DML homepage. I live in Plano, Tx
and drive a lowered 98 V6 CC. I would go and race but
last year I didn't have time, bcs I had class. I will
go there every now and then this semester. I would
just need to know in advnace. Or you cna try and get
them to goto Sanger track, just outside of Denton.
Don't know. Dan would know if Alan still goes. Hope
this helps.

=====
Later,
Geoffrey (The R/T Killer)
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
~1979 Harley Davidson Custom Electra Glide~
ICQ# 62723274