Re:RE: 4cyl to 6cyl Was Unanswered question

From: Darin (quidomax@cablespeed.com)
Date: Sun Jan 21 2001 - 21:24:23 EST

Hey Aaron, and everyone that sent a response to my questions- thanks for the
info!! I am in the Baltimore, Maryland area, and if I don't end up using the
old motor for a core, you're welcome to it!

It will be a couple of months before I can actually start on the project-
gotta save the duckies ya know- but the more I think about it, the more that
V8 sounds grrrreeeeaaaattt! By the way to those who answered in other DML's
I did try to respond to you, but I never saw my posts show up; I must've
done something wrong. At any rate I thank you all, and will stay tuned and
keep you posted as to the progress.

Thanks again,
Darin