Re: Stuff for sale.... Early spring cleaning

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 21 2001 - 23:54:47 EST

In a message dated 1/20/01 4:29:05 PM Mountain Standard Time, tmfu@home.com
writes:

> Bald tires aren't cool.. unless they are slicks...

Actually if you look at them and a set of BFG Drag T/As they look the exact
same, one set of tread on the outsides, adn bald in the middle, there m\y
cheater slicks... Just wish slicks helped with traction on the street... Oh
well

Greg

PS As for the tires, my Dad informed me that he allready bought me to new
275/60R15s so I guess I won't be needing those 50s after all, sorry bout that