RE: Power sliding rear window

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 22 2001 - 00:10:54 EST

Ok, here is an idea that I am going to do to my Dak sometime. Get a power
window assembly out of an old Ferd Bronco (fullsize), do some sheetmetal work
and have a custom rear glass made. When it is all said and done, you will
have a rear window that goes up and down just like the windows in the door,
and it will be the whole rear window!! Just think, you would have a one-off
Dakota then, at least till I get mine done!

Will
96 Paxton huffed NOS intercooled 408 Dakota
NEW!!!: 89 Shelby Dakota