RE: a better cone air filter

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Mon Jan 22 2001 - 11:00:58 EST

I have to disagree with the like's of Powerdyne dyno test. The physical
proprieties of the S&B cone can be proven by flow metrics and K&N has some
spin-off that look like the S&B version. Look at the old 4-barrel filter
with the side and top is now a filter.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA