Re: Needing Suggestions on a 2000 CC 4.7L

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 22 2001 - 20:07:31 EST

Robert, by far, the best performance mod for the 4.7L is the FIPK ( air
intake system) Make sure you go with one that eliminates the factory air hat.
The Bosch +4's work very well. The 4.7L responds well to increased TB air
flow, the 2000's use a 65mm, and 2001 use a 68mm TB, I'd recommend getting a
68mm and either bolting it on, or having it ported polished, ect prior to
installing.
Cat back systems are lousy performance bolt ons, they sound and look great,
but don't expect much perf. increase without completely upgrading the exhaust
system front to back.
No wires on this bad boy!! Thank God, Coil on plug!

Good luck!

Matt Y2K-HEMI
'00 RC 4.7L 5spd
14.23 @ 94.49