Re: Note on NOS safety

From: Giusto, Philip (giustop001@hawaii.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jan 22 2001 - 21:06:57 EST

ya know we had a huge discussion on that on my former list, the mr2 list.
due to the negligence of the owner during installlation and overall use, no
wonder it exploded...

however, i had used a nitrous express kit on my mr2 at the time and had no
problems with it whatsoever. follow the instructions for installation and
those for your bottle warmers, and you should be ok.

speaking of which, i wonder how the r/t would take to 75 shot or so? :))

say, anyone got tips to remove spraypaint on body panels?!! i tried rubbing
compound, the clay bar and no luck. lacquer thinner perhaps?

giusto
oahu