Re: My hat's off to Mark Kuzia!

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Jan 22 2001 - 22:38:54 EST

Thanks, I put a lot of work into my truck and I'm still going at it as we
speak. My 8 3/4 rear is done and I'm rounding up brake parts right now,
hopefully, I will have it in within 2 months.

No, the airbox can wait, I have more important items that need to be taken
care of first. Maybe this summer.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS(8 3/4 coming soon), Cowl-induction
(A new E-body 8 3/4 [3.90 SG] has been built by Reider Racing)