RE: OPEC

From: Steven St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2001 - 02:53:34 EST

No! I said it does work. There is a facility located in England that is
producing 1meg Watt. The was another one that was built here local and
produce in the K watts. It was located in Orange County. The major problem
with Cold Fusion is to the system from over heating and exploding.

Ask your dad why Nuclear power plants are placed in geometric location to
produce optimal nuclear reaction.

Steven St.Laurent
2000 Dakota Hemi 4.7 (WRECKED!!)
2000 Ford Roush Mustang Stage III - TT version (sold)
1999 Chebby (gone in 2003)
1993 Tracker (still going-going-going...)
Aspiring for now:
2003 Dakota Hemi 5.7 or a V-10 mod
2003/4 Viper GTS-R