Re: Has Anyone Lowered a 4x4 Dak?

From: greasy (greasy@dodge-trucks.net)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2001 - 09:48:15 EST

Recently I saw a dak on ebay that was for sale for an unreasonable price...
it was titled as a prototype by some company in Vegas. It was a 4x4 cc 360
with a sc and some other mods... plus it was lowered. my problem is that
this is still a 4x4, not an AWD and did not add the performance of awd, just
the weight of the 4x4 system which seemed to be useless.
Gregg