Re:RE: Sticky Throttle Linkage

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Jan 23 2001 - 09:32:31 EST

Thanks for the reply Ron. I don't think that was it but it could be...
Hopefully it was just a one-time quirk.
Tom

Subject: DML: RE: Sticky Throttle Linkage
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Date: 1/22/01 8:45 AM

On the TB linkage spring, there's a little cam that the throttle cable runs
under. If you've accidentally pushed the cable above the cam rather than
below it, that could cause the cable to bind up.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD