Re: Headed South via Auto Train

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2001 - 15:45:54 EST

Its 340.00 One way... round trip im sure is not double.. but this includes
the DAK to be covered the whole way, a meal, and a very lage chair.. well.
two as they never are full. Coach fair is what it is called.

As far as going East/West.. no such luck. It only goes from Lorton, VA to
Orlando, FL... no stops. Leaves at 4pm every day and arrives at 8:30 the
next morning.

http://www.amtrak.com

Dakota