Re: DML Members' collective opinion

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2001 - 18:50:26 EST

> Any memeber resonably close to New Jesey that might be interested in a
'92
> CC, 5.2 auto Dak, freshly rebuilt A518, good rear, 114K on motor burns no
> oil. Interior is pretty good. Power everything. Down side? The frame is
bent
> up. Another idea I am throwing out there. Best offer would take it.

Was it in an accident, since the frame is bent??? If so, maybe try to sell
parts off it it like a fellow DMLer did when his 95 Dakota 4x4 was totalled.
You cold probably sell the engine, tranny, axle, seats(do you have buckets
in your truck?), bumpers, etc. Give us some specs, colors, what is good,
what is bad(if it was in an accident), along with any accessories you may
have on it and I am sure some DMLers are looking for various parts. Worth a
try atleast.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6