Auto Accident Update

From: Steven St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2001 - 22:58:14 EST

Here is my e-mail:

stlaurents@mctssa.usmc.mil or this address (saint1958@home.com).

Anyway, 21st Century Insurance decide now after switching adjuster, that
they are going to adjust for truck's worth and what is left is my problem.
If anyone been through an accident when they totaled your vehicle, please
e-mail off-line here or at work tomorrow. Lawyers (san Diego area)? Law
suit? Amount for the suit? Medical damage? Etc...

I already told them, there is no objection but a pay-off the truck and my
200.00 dollar deduction, since I was not the cause of the accident.

Steven St.Laurent
2000 Dakota Hemi 4.7 (WRECKED!!)
2000 Ford Roush Mustang Stage III - TT version (sold)
1999 Chebby (gone in 2003)
1993 Tracker (still going-going-going...)
Aspiring for now:
2003 Dakota Hemi 5.7 or a V-10 mod
2003/4 Viper GTS-R