Re: auto insurance rates.........Andy

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 10:32:07 EST

In Indiana; speeding tickets are awarded to the
driver, not the vehicle. Vehicles in Indiana are
classified as personal property. Same as homes, land,
etc. We pay property (excise) taxes each year on the
vehicles we own. The last speeding ticket that I got
was in October 1987. The last major accident that I
was in - July 1992 (my fault). Since 1994, Indiana
has become a No Fault state. Driver's side air bags
and ABS on both vehicles. No alarm on either. With
State Farm, you don't get a discount with an alarm.
Passive restraints on the Eagle. V-6 engine in both.
5-speed in the Dakota and automatic in the Eagle. The
Eagle gets less than 7000 miles on it a year. Let me
did up my policy on both vehicles and I will post what
I have listed on it. I do know that I have everything
that you can possibly have on both policies.