Re: dashboard lights

From: KatedralDeAguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 13:51:38 EST

I had a friend whos Chrysler product had the dash
board go completely out and i suggested ground wiring
to dash but it was the ignition switch. Not the key
cylinder but the little part inside that powers up
your dash when you turn the eky to its first position
and then the gauges come on and test the air bag
lights etc......check that....if it is you will need
to replace it and its in the steering column so good
luck. my 2 cents