Re: Oil Filter Choice

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 16:29:41 EST

Matt, I did a similar test while in engine shop at college.We cut open a
crapload of filters and compared them.Purolator is a pretty good filter,but
not nearly as good as the WIX gold series, which is on my truck right now.I
buy mine form napa, under the napa gold series name.Very reasonably priced
and an excellent filter.HTH,
Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html