Re: AutoX 1-20

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 18:10:28 EST

Jay-

I wish I could have made that practice. But, I decided it was my only
chance to get any work done on my Cuda and get it to the paint shop in time
to have it back for my time off in March.

Sounds like you did great at the practice. Mark in the VW is very good and
very experienced.

If you get new tires, I'm going to be in a lot of trouble out there.

The 62's I ran on the 13th were probably my best laps ever. I would love
to have a results sheet of what all the cars were running, I'm sure the
WunderSLT would have embarrassed many a Sports Car! I was still a second
off Mark's time, though.

Sounds like GRA had a nice long course set up this weekend. They like to
do that.

-Steve Ekstrand