"Most Loved New Vehicle"

From: Matt Thar (henryrollins@springmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 21:35:48 EST

Check this out,
  I was wasting my Break time and reading MSN. They have listed the Dakota as the "Most Loved New Vehicle" Pretty Cool. The sad part is out of 15 cars only three are american Dodge Daktoa, Chevy Corvette and New GMC Full Size van,

But What is a american built car anymore
Benz owns Chylser
Most of G.M. stuff is made in mexico or Inda
Hondas are made in Tenn.

I just think all the money is leaving the country does not matter who makes it the money goes out of american hands.

Sorry Do not mean to rant,
Here is the Link

http://carpoint.msn.com/jump/windowshopping/jncbswin_2879.asp

Thanks