re:Subject: Wanting to stall

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 25 2001 - 05:44:15 EST

Kyle, I'm not sure if you're having the same problem as I did, since you
said your Dak hasn't stalled, but acts like it wants to. Do you notice the
rpm's fluctuating (in particular, downward) when you apply the brakes?

Mine was dying in stop and go traffic (regularly), and I couldn't figure out
what was causing it. I took it in to have it checked out, and it turned out
that my power brake booster was bad. As a result, a vacuum leak was causing
a reduction in rpm's, thus causing the stalls. After replacing the booster,
I had no problems with the engine stalling.

Just a shot in the dark, Kyle.. and my .02 cents. Hope you get her figured
out soon!

TTYL,
Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota CC Sport