Re: RE: Re: Clear corners for Gen II

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Thu Jan 25 2001 - 02:14:07 EST

>>That sucks! You would think somebody, somewhere would make them. The
rear
lights in a dakota are the same as the older full size pick-up and they've
been around for more than 25 years!<<

That's what I'm sayin'!! Most of the companies tell me that if I can get
enough people then they'll make em', but it's usually some ridiculous number
like 200 or something, and I'd have to pay for em' all up front... I'm still
trying, but only half-heartedly... I've got other taillight plans for my dak
=)

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"STOCK SUCKS!"