Re: 2nd try......exhaust manifold wanted

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 25 2001 - 08:07:13 EST

In a message dated 1/25/01 7:52:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
v8magrt@hotmail.com writes:

> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone in the Metro Detriot Area have a driver side manifold for a
> (87)4x4
> 3.9 V6.....that their willing to part with?

I have both manifolds for a 95 V6. It should bolt up no problem, you may have
to just bolt in a metal plate to block the EGR valve if that engine doesn't
have one. Just throw me $25 for the box and shipping, and you can have it!

Anyone else need parts?? I got tons of crap left over from the engine swap
(including the engine and the tranny) that I'd be more than happy to part
with for a reasonable price.

 -Austin
Vipertruck - "The Anti-Rice"
Supercharged 6.0 V8