Re: Just when you thought NASCAR was safe from competition....

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jan 25 2001 - 08:26:50 EST

Yeah, but as soon as Dodge wins its first race, NASCAR will outlaw the
engine (as in the past) as NHRA has also done. You know the old racing
line when it comes to MOPAR: "If you can't beat 'em, outlaw 'em."

Richard in San Antonio

Seriously, I hope Dodge has enough engines to get through the season.

On Wed, 24 Jan 2001 20:42:39 -0600 "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net>
writes:

> When? February 18, 2001
> Where? Daytona International Speedway
> Who? D O D G E !!
>
> Car #01 - BellSouth - Driver to be announced
> Car #09 - Dodge - Bill Elliot
> Car #19 - Dodge - Casey Atwood
> Car #22 - Caterpillar - Ward Burton
> Car #40 - Coors Light - Sterling Martin
> Car #43 - Cheerios - John Andretti (Richard Petty's old number)
> Car #44 - Sparkle - Buckshot Jones
> Car #45 - Sprint PCS - Kyle Petty
> Car #92 - Kodiak - Stacy Compton
> Car #93 - Ultimate - Dave Blaney
>
> So ya think Ford, Pontiac, or Chevy is going to win? Think
> again...Think
> Different...Think DODGE!
>
> (We're baaaaaaaacccccckkkkkk!)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!