RE: New Dakota Hoods Cheap on ebay

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Jan 25 2001 - 08:48:42 EST

Well hell...anyone want my stock (repainted by Dodge) hood?

I'll sell it for $100 and buyer pays shipping...."Driftwood Metallic".
Dodge had repainted it when they were installing my Cowl hood. Some dummy
in the body shop dropped his hammer on it and I bitched enough for them to
strip and repaint the entire hood. It sitting in my garage in a box with
foam...ready for shipping.

- Bernd