RE: RE: Still rattling in the '99 - Rattle, Rattle, Rattle

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Jan 25 2001 - 11:13:17 EST

Sounds like shift linkage...hmmmm...however, do you have headers?
Initially, I had a vibration (could be defined as a rattle) that emanated
from the Y-pipe. Proximity of headers and Y-pipe was too close to
transmission housing. Had to unweld, shift, and re-weld.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD