Re: 4.7L Performance Help

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Thu Jan 25 2001 - 16:29:56 EST

Ron doesn't like the Jet chip because they don't seem to work well in the
5.9 and 5.2 magnum engines. In my opinion (and Steve STL's too I think)
they work well in the 4.7L. Wait for the JBA headers, they'll be out any
day now. There's a picture of them in the latest Sport Truck mag under the
SEMA show highlights. Sorry I don't have part #'s.

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Re5X8z5la@Ix2/profile.htm

4.7 performance PCM is not yet available. I guess you could go Jet Stage II
(YECH!).

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD