Re: Laying Down the Spanks Today!!

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Thu Jan 25 2001 - 22:43:00 EST

Oh it happens. On an average trip to and then from work I get at least 4
people who want to race....usually ricers and V-6 mustangs (plentiful in
Vegas!). 9 times out of 10 I wont race them though because of heavy
traffic. The only one I have actually provoked was a Dak R/T and I got
whooped. But it was fun!

Bill Boggs
thumper72@lvcm.com
http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/white_lightning.html