Re: RE: Re: Time for a change on the old Dak

From: Tod Oace (tod@quay.com)
Date: Fri Jan 26 2001 - 02:26:18 EST

> WAV never does a Exhaust system justice...but i'll try.

WAV is okay if the recording equipment is okay.

Maybe we should start a rental of a good microphone in the style of the
G-Tech Pro list rental. Anyone know what would be a good mic. for exhaust
and other assorted Dakota noises while driving and standing still? I'll
send in 25 list $s to help kick that off if anyone else is interested.

--
Tod Oace, tod@quay.com