Re: Modified my TB last night- Woke up today-V6TB to V8?

From: Daniel D (barracuda19@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 26 2001 - 20:30:27 EST

Yes, just put your old sensors on the V8 TB. I have a V8 TB on my 95 V6.
Helped out alot. Direct bolt on replacement. I am thinking about modifying
the V8 TB, just a little. Remove the airhorns and the tabs on the corners of
the TB. I also use a S-Bolt. I bought an All-thread for 1.49 and bent it to
make it work. Good luck

Daniel