Re: anyone buy from KRC?

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Fri Jan 26 2001 - 17:45:47 EST

    I bought my MSD box and other ignition accessories through KRC in one
shot. As it was explained to me, there was a problem getting parts as they
were all backordered at the time. Long story short, it took me a month
before I had everything in hand. I will give Marty credit in that he kept me
informed and even gave me opportunity to cancel the order. Contact him again
on Monday and hopefully everything will be back in order.

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport