Re: anyone buy from KRC?

From: TJ Goettner (TNJG999@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Jan 26 2001 - 21:32:46 EST

I like dealing with Truck Peformance Center... real nice guys, and they will
work on the proce sometimes.... not to mention that when I had JBA headers
on my truck for a month and didnt get any power out of them and tried 4
times to get them to stop leaking they traded them for the DT headers with
only having to pay the diff in price......

TJ