pace-edwards roll-top & power-lock

From: Victor Carrola, Jr. (carrola@texas.net)
Date: Sat Jan 27 2001 - 18:06:27 EST

I was thinking about getting the Pace-Edwards roll-top for my '01 Quad
cab. I saw the guys on shadtree mechanic (TNN) install one and it
didn't seem to tough. Do any of you guys have input on this product,
and where I might find the best price? I found it on the web for $570,
but I haven' searched too hard. I happened to stop by a truck accessory
shop and they said their price was $799 (ouch).

I'm also considering the power-lock which locks the tailgate, using the
vehicle's existing power lock controls.