Re: YOU BETTER NOT!

From: W. Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Sat Jan 27 2001 - 18:49:31 EST

The point is.......why bother ? What are you going to accomplish ? Going to
save the Earth from cheap intake tube kits ? :eave the guy alone to make a
few bucks if he wants. If enough people buy the thing and think it sucks,
then word will spread and he will be gone, if they like itfor what they pay
for it, then everyone is happy except you, but you aren't gonna buy one anyway.