Re: Bucking/Loss of Power

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sun Jan 28 2001 - 10:53:41 EST

> When you say driving a hiway speeds, is the bucking happening when the
> truck is travelling at a constant speed or when you try to accelerate a
little
> at hiway speeds? Have you pulled all the plugs to see if there are any
> tell-tale signs?

It has happened both while driving at a constant speed and also when
accelerating. I am going to check the plugs, thanks. Since I am running an
Accel Super Coil, I wonder if this could be the culprit. I am also going to
unhook my MSD Ignition and see what happens. This is getting aggravating. I
wonder if I can find any Daks in todays Sunday paper I can afford :)
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6