RE: shift kits

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Sun Jan 28 2001 - 17:04:32 EST

Gotcha on the accumulator spring. In the Superior kit, you replace this
spring with another one. I couldn't tell much difference in the stock on vs.
the one provided in the kit, but I replaced it anyway.

I paid $100.00 shipped for the kit from Diesel Transmission Technology.
Don't worry about the name as they also do a lot of work for those of us
with gas engines too. Something tells me that was too much, but I wanted a
kit that was easier to install than the Transgo and the people at DTT were
very accommodating to my questions. I wasn't too worried about the install
as I can usually find my way around anything mechanical without cussing too
badly.

Superior Transmissions has a web site at www.superior-transmission.com

John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, Mopar headers and computer, F&B TB, Gibson
cat back, MSD 6A and Blaster SS coil, Superior Technologies shift kit.