~~~~--->EAST COAST MEET<---~~~~

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sun Jan 28 2001 - 17:26:02 EST

aight folks, of those that replied, the overwelming majority prefer March
17th (Saturday), due to travel distance. I'm going to call VMP this week
and notify them that there will be a big crowd of daks, and they need to
MAKE ROOM! :)

For those unaware of this meet, last year we had 52 trucks!! We need to
make this year bigger and better, so if you're on the Right coast, c'mon
down/head over/go on up to Petersburg, VA! The track will have a large
section of pit area marked off for us, entry fee is <$30, and I think we can
find a grill or two, some tables, etc for lunch.

any questions/comments/suggestions, fire away... vameet@fast4x4.net
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net